ABYSSINIAN HAIR & SCALP OIL - BRAIDS, WEAVES, RELAXED OR NATURAL - 50ml
SOOTHES, STRENGTHENS & MOISTURISES
- Prevents breakage
- Anti-fungal scalp properties
- Detangles & improves texture
- Moisturises & nourishes
- Contains Omega 6,9 & natural Vit.E
- Can add to shampoo for scalp conditions
Use one or all methods depending on where you need the oil most.
1) For dry hair and itchy/flakey scalp:
Add 2-3 squirts into your last/both shampoos (mix the oil and shampoo into your hand) and massage into scalp, run shampoo through to the ends of your hair. Rinse, condition and dry normally.
2) For hair/hairline breakage, and to prevent heat damage when drying.
Use 3-6 pumps dependant on the length and thickness of your hair. Apply the oil on DAMP HAIR before adding any styling products or before heat is applied and then dry as normal.
3) For moisture and shine in between washes:
Mix 50% Afri™-Oil and 50% water and spritz in between washes as needed.
4) For serious scalp conditions like psoriasis, eczema and very dry flakey scalp:
Apply Abby-Oil™ directly on to the scalp and sleep overnight. Add the oil to a shampoo wash as seen above (point 1) in the morning.
Crambe Abyssinica (Abyssinian) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Argania Spinous (Argan) Nut Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus essential oil blend, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, D-Alpha Tocopherol, Coco-Caprylate (Coconut Oil Extract) and Natural Colour.