Calendula Radiation Burn Relief & Wound Healing Skin Care Cream (150ml tube)
Plant-based, calendula and rosemary skin care cream made with natural oils including coconut, olive, jojoba and avocado oil plus Vitamin E and Vitamin B5 (known for its benefits of plumping mature skin).
It is free of parabens, fragrance or dyes for people who need to maintain the natural moisture balance of healthy skin after over-exposure to the elements or medical treatments such as radiation therapy. Creamy, plant-based formula spreads easily over delicate, compromised skin with a whipped cream-like texture.
- 100% Paraben-free, Fragrance-free, Dye-free Calendula Cream
- Absorbs quickly, non-greasy, non-staining
- Water-based vs. petroleum based
- Non-irritating, Non-GMO, Non-steroidal
- Calms and soothes radiation-induced dermatitis
- Vitamin B5 adds moisture and plumping effect to dry or mature skin
- 10% Calendula - more than homeopathic creams and less expensive per ounce
- Recommended at U.S. radiation therapy treatment centres and hospitals for maintaining healthy appearance of the skin
- Natural plant-based creamy formula spreads easily over compromised, dry and skin exposed to repeated radiation therapy
- Key ingredients of Calendula & Rose naturally reduce redness associated with burns, chafed skin, acne, rosacea, eczema, sunburns, windburns, and dry, cracked red skin
Warnings: Caution should be used in individuals having known allergies to plants. For topical use only.
Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Don’t take calendula by mouth if you are pregnant. It is LIKELY UNSAFE. There is a concern that it might cause a miscarriage. It’s best to avoid topical use as well until more is known.